Back-to-back natural disasters in Mexico and across the Caribbean have left millions of people reeling. The 7.1 magnitude earthquake that struck central Mexico on Tuesday crumpled buildings and killed more than 200 people. And it hit while Mexico was still recovering from another deadly and powerful earthquake in the southern part of the country. On Thursday rescue workers were still trying to free trapped victims. On Wednesday Hurricane Maria dealt Puerto Rico a direct punch, knocking out...
New details are uncovered in the tea party suit against the IRS. Hamilton County Public Library trustees say the fate of the main branch is still undecided. And a look at why students are suspended and the latest Ohio public school report cards.
NPR News Headlines
- World Leaders Gobble Up M&Ms Imprinted With U.N. Goals
- Erdogan Speech Triggers Physical Confrontations At Turkish-American Event In N.Y.C.
- (Legally) Selling Weed While Black
- North Korea Says Pacific Test Of Nuclear Warhead Is Possible
- Far-Right German Party Could Lead Opposition After Sunday's Election